Track a Work Order Estimate
An estimate must be recorded on a work order for those funds to be held back from owner payments. Note, only users with permission to enter bills can record estimates on work orders.
- Add the "Estimate Amount" and "Last Billed On" columns to the Work Order report to confirm all funds necessary are held back from owner payments.
- Add the "Work Order Estimates" column to the Trust Account Balance report for an accurate picture of your trust operating account balances.
- Open a work order and at the top click Actions to expose a list of tasks.
- Select Track Estimate. Enter the estimate request requested and received dates and the amount.
- Click Save. An Estimate Created line item is recorded in the Actions Log on the work order with the details you entered.